Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thanksgiving/Papa's Birthday

I realize Christmas is just 9 days away (yikes!) and I'm still posting about things that happened last month. My goal is to get caught up by the end of this week, so hang in there...

My dad's birthday is November 26th, so every few years his birthday falls on Thanksgiving Day, like this year. We spent the day at my parents' house so I could pretend to help my mom with the dinner preparations. She was really on top of things, so there wasn't much for me to do other than to help wash dishes and chop and stir a few things here and there. Dad and I always set the table together, and we did a little flower arranging, too. We had to get more creative with the seating arrangements this year because we had 13 people: Mom, Dad, Jonathan & Becki and their 3 kids, Becki's parents, and the four of us.

Here's what we ended up with:

Pieces of our flower arrangement As always, getting a photo of all four boys was a challenge. I mean, seriously, what is going on in the last picture?

1 comment:

O Boys Mommy said...

Did you fall off the blogging bandwagon?