Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Friday





Yesterday Tyler and I went to Nana and Papa's house to make Easter cookies. As you can see, Tyler did his part to "help" in the process. Nana gave him his own mound of sugar cookie dough and some cookie cutters and he got right to work. Surprisingly, we actually ended up baking a couple of the cookies he helped cut out. He enjoyed stamping the dough with the egg-shaped cutter, but after a while, he really just wanted to go play Cooper's drums with Papa. Boys will be boys...



I also took a couple pictures of little Gabe just being his happy self. He has such an easy disposition, not to mention a super cute smile.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yay Debbie! I am SO excited that you started a blog. Now I can show all my family who my cute friend Debbie is. Let me know if you need help with anything. Talk to you soon.