Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dance Lessons

Mom and Dad came over for dinner one night last weekend and just as they were about to leave, we turned on some music so Tyler could show off his dance moves. Well, Papa Rudy was capable of some fancy footwork in his day (and apparently still is at 63 years of age), so he taught Tyler a thing or two that night. The result: hysterical entertainment for the rest of us.

You will hear Nana cackling in the background (don't worry, she eventually caught her breath), and if the camera seems a little shaky, it's because I was desperately trying to hold it still, even though I was bent over with laughter. I seriously had tears streaming down my face because it was hilarious watching Tyler as he attempted to do everything Papa did. Tyler's interpretation of the bow at the very end is one of my favorite parts. He looks like he's having severe stomach cramps.

Disclaimer: No Papas or Tylers were harmed in the making of the following presentation.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

That has got to be one of the best dancing videos I've ever seen. I had to have Steve come over and watch it with me because I was laughing so hard! Your dad is so cute and that Tyler, you are going to have to keep the ladies at a far distance from him (besides Kaitlyn of course!). Anyway, we are so excited to see you guys tomorrow, it has been way too long friend!

The Mohrmanns said...

Okay, that is HILARIOUS! Loved hearing you & your mom cracking up. Way too funny.

Jennilee said...

That was awesome!

Juli said...

I am not sure who was having more fun: Rudy or Tyler! What fun grandpa time!