Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our Saipan Family

I'm still playing catch-up with my photos from earlier this summer, so bear with me.

In June my Uncle Ray, Auntie Elaine and my cousins Christine and Colleen stayed at Mom and Dad's house for a few days. They came all the way from Saipan (a tiny Pacific island somewhat near Guam and even smaller than Guam) were in NC to visit their son Dan and his family, who live in Fayetteville. We usually get to see Uncle Ray at least 2 or 3 times a year because he does a lot of traveling for conferences and seminars, but it had been 4 years since we'd seen Auntie Elaine and the girls. As always, we had a lot of fun spending time just talking, laughing and eating lots of yummy Chamorro food!

Group photo (minus Uncle Ray) Group photo (minus Dad) Uncle Ray and his professional-grade Nikon. I think I take a lot of photos, but I've got nothing on Uncle Ray. I could learn a lot from him if he lived closer! See the resemblence?

Gabe got a little tired after all the photos

Tyler, Cooper and Devin worked hard to get the belt on the treadmill to move. (It wasn't on.)

No comments: