Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We began Thanksgiving Day with a performance by Tyler, featuring Nathan as his backup dancer. These were songs that Tyler and classmates sang for their Thanksgiving feast earlier this week. (I'll post pictures from the preschool feast soon.)

Here are the lyrics to the first one:
Mr. Turkey, Mr. Turkey,
Run away! Run away!
If you are not careful
You will be a mouthful
Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Day.

And the second song:
Five little monkeys swinging from a tree,
Teasing Mr. Alligator, "Can't catch me!"
Along came Mr. Alligator quiet as can be
And snapped that monkey right out of the tree!

The video is pretty long since the second song starts with 5 monkeys and counts down from there. It's pretty cute, though. I love how Tyler pronounces "along" and "quiet". And Nathan, well, he's just funny to watch.



Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So I need to thank you for entertaining my girls for the last 10 minutes. Olivia lit up when she watched your boys & Kaitlyn was singing right along with them. Tyler & Nate are as cute as always. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I sure am thankful I have a friend like you. :)