Saturday, July 5, 2008

Birthday Parties


June was a busy month for us because we went to 4 birthday parties, not including Tyler's at the beginning of the month. At first Tyler was a little confused that he didn't get to open the gifts since he'd just had his own birthday, but I think he understands the concept a little better now.

His little friend Kaitlyn had a pool party on June 21st (3 weeks ago) to celebrate her 2nd birthday and Tyler had a blast! It was his first time in a pool this year and he did great. He couldn't wait to get in the water with his dad. Kaitlyn has no fear of the water, so I'm sure she helped inspire him. I think peer pressure must start at a young age. =)



That same day we went to another birthday party for my friend Sarah's little boy, Jonah. He was also turning 2. Tyler had lots of fun playing in the kiddie pool they had set up in their yard. They had the cutest little frog cupcakes at the party and Tyler enjoyed eating his!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You guys did have a busy month with birthday parties. I am so glad you were able to come to Kaitlyn's--great pictures! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday yesterday. I will talk to you soon!