Monday, March 16, 2009

Rainy Days

It has been raining for about a month. Not really, but that's what it feels like. A week ago I was driving with the windows down because the highs were in the 70s, but for the past 5 days it has been cold and rainy. Due to the weather, we've all been trapped inside, which is rarely a good thing. Tyler, in particular, really needs the opportunity to run off some of his energy outside. We try to wear him out inside, but that can sometimes lead to destruction (of toys, furniture, etc.). Needless to say, spring can't get here soon enough.

I tried to take some photos of the boys yesterday after church. I wasn't so successful capturing them both on camera at once because Nathan just refused to sit still.
Nathan had just grabbed for Tyler's face Caught making a mess

These last few photos are from a week or so ago. I just thought Nathan's eyes looked beautiful in these. Oh, how I wish they would stay blue like his daddy's.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh how I love those big blue eyes! That picture of Nate making a mess is so cute--the look on his face tells you he knows he has been caught! I too am looking forward to Spring and spending some much needed time outdoors. Talk to you soon!