Thursday, October 2, 2008

Camera Smudges

The boys and I had a playdate at the mall with Lindsay and her girls. Our mall has a Wolf Camera, so I took in my little Canon to see if they could figure out what was wrong. I explained that it was taking pictures just fine, and then all of a sudden, the pictures were turning out all blurry. The guy at the store asked if I had tried cleaning the lense. Ummm...no. (We've had the camera for over 3 years and we've never cleaned the lense. Of course I didn't admit that to him.)
As soon as he turned it on to open the shutter, I noticed a huge smudge on the lense that looked a lot like a fingerprint. Hmmm. I know I don't ever touch the lense, and I can't think of a reason why Tim ever would. So, I think we know who the culprit is in this case. I felt really silly bringing in my camera only to have it cleaned for the first time, but at least it didn't cost us anything to fix it and now I can continue taking pictures of my boys.

In fact, I didn't waste any time trying out the newly cleaned lense. Tyler took Kaitlyn for a spin at the mall and I caught it on camera. Notice--no more blur!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So I finally read all of your new posts without having to stop and start again--Kaitlyn is watching the Jonas Brothers, I'll tell you about that later. Anyway, I can't believe how old little Nate is getting. I remember when you had him and now he is already 5 months, where has the time gone?! We had fun with you today at the mall. Kaitlyn told me she was taking Tyler to Costco, hmmm, I obviously shop way too much with that girl! Anyway, I'm going to miss our play date next week, we will have to get together when I get back. Have a great weekend. Talk to you soon!