Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Decorating

On Monday we went to a playdate at my friend Christy's house. All the moms brought a pumpkin for their kids to decorate and Christy provided all the decorations--stickers, paint, eyes, pom-poms, etc. Tyler had so much fun decorating his pumpkin. He loved using the paints and picking out stickers. He's very proud of his pumpkin and he likes to set it on his dresser so it can watch him sleep since it has eyes. (See Pumpkins post). Tyler also had a blast playing in Christy's huge backyard with the other kids because there are few things he loves more than a big open space to run around.

1 comment:

The Mohrmanns said...

Hi Debbie! I found your blog when I went to check Becki's (which she hasn't updated in FOREVER) Anyway, just thought I would let you know I was checking it out and will take a peek now & then to see how you all are doing. I too blog, when time allows, so if you get a chance, you can see my little guys! http://themohrmannfamily.blogspot.com Take care!
Kara