Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Steps

Nathan took his first step last week, and ever since he's been taking a couple every day. The most he's done at once is about 6, which he did on Monday and again today, but it's usually just a couple at a time. Despite my earnest attempts to capture some of these first wobbles, I haven't been very successful. I'll keep trying, though. He will be probably be doing it more and more in the coming weeks. For now, a couple photos of our big stander and a video of random cuteness will have to do.

This video has clips of Nathan doing various things. I wanted to capture Nathan crawling because he's so fast and I don't know how much longer he'll be doing it. Everywhere we go, people comment on how quick he is at crawling. There's also a clip of him clapping with some crazy hair. Finally, I managed to get a video of some little wobbles.

1 comment:

Jennilee said...

too cute! Can't believe how big he's getting!