Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Cupcakes

We had a busy weekend, first getting ready for Easter and then celebrating this special holiday (an Easter Day post is coming...). We spent a day at Nana and Papa's so that I could sew some taggie blankets for the many spring babies born in our MOPS group and also so Tyler could help Nana decorate some cupcakes.

Nana's little helper
Nathan inspects the action

Assembly line: 1) Nana iced the cupcakes 2) Tyler and I placed a marshmallow duck on top and sprinkled toasted coconut (Nathan ate goldfish)Tyler told me he covered this duck with a blanketOur little duck nestsNathan thinks he's old enough to drive now

I finished 4 taggies this weekend. They're blue or pink fleece on one side and green satin on the other. I'll be handing out 6 tomorrow at MOPS because I was already behind by 3 and then last week we had 3 babies born in a 6-day period. So many babies! I think we've had 12 or 13 babies in our MOPS group since last June. God has definitely blessed the moms in our group!

1 comment:

O Boys Mommy said...

So now I know who made the Taggie!