Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Giggles

Last week I was downstairs cleaning up after dinner while the boys were playing upstairs in their room. I had the monitor on so I could head upstairs if I heard anyone crying or yelling (sometimes Tyler thinks he has to yell at his brother when Nathan tries to grab his toy). Surprisingly, I ended up going upstairs because I heard both boys giggling away and I had to see why they were laughing.

I'm not sure how they came up with this "game", as Tyler called it, but Tyler would sit directly in front of Nathan and then fall backward onto his little brother. I know, it doesn't sound safe, but Nathan apparently thought it was absolutely hilarious. He really just loves his brother, so he welcomes pretty much any attention Tyler shows him.

I feel like I should address what Tyler is wearing in this video because, well, you'll see...but unfortunately I don't have a good explanation for Tyler wearing just a pajama top and his underwear at 7:04 pm.







Tyler was still sporting the bruised nose (but it's much better this week).

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

If you were to come to our house and see Kaitlyn at 7:00 (or basically any time during/after nap), she would be in her pajamas. So you are definitely not alone.

That video is too cute. I love how fast little Nate can pop right back up from the floor. They will be wrestling in no time.